Strong Security for Access Control, User Authentication, and Attack Protection at the Network and Application Level
As threats to the network grow more prevalent and destructive, securing the infrastructure is critical to maintaining a viable business. Attacks come from multiple sources in a variety of forms. Enterprises and service providers need more than just a security device; they require a comprehensive, reliable, and integrated security solution backed by an industry leader.
The Juniper Networks® integrated security devices are purpose-built to perform essential networking security functions. Optimized for maximum performance and feature integration, they are designed on top of robust networking and security real-time operating systems, Juniper Networks JUNOS® Software and ScreenOS. Designed from ground up to provide the superior networking and security capabilities, these operating systems are not plagued by inefficiencies and vulnerabilities of general-purpose operating systems.
With a range of purpose-built, high-performance platforms that deliver integrated security and LAN/WAN routing across high-density LAN/WAN interfaces, Juniper Networks integrated security devices address the needs of small to medium sized locations, large distributed enterprises, and service providers as well as large and co-located datacenters. These integrated devices can protect the network from all manner of attacks and malware while simultaneously facilitating secure business-to-business communications.
Product Line highlights:
- Complete set of Unified Threat Management (UTM) security features—including stateful firewall, intrusion prevention, antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-adware, and anti-phishing), anti-spam, and Web filtering—stops worms, spyware, trojans, malware, and other emerging attacks. (Note that not all UTM features are available on all platforms.)
- Centralized, policy-based management minimizes the chance of overlooking security holes by simplifying rollout and network-wide updates.
- Virtualization technologies make it easy for administrators to divide the network into secure segments for additional protection.
- Various high-availability options offer the best redundant capabilties for any given network.
- Rapid-deployment features, including Auto Connect VPN and Dynamic VPN services, help minimize the administrative burden associated with widespread IPsec deployments.